Summa DC4 for sale

Listings of used and surplus equipment, software, etc. for sale/trade/buy.
jbnorris

Summa DC4 for sale

Post by jbnorris » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Need to sell my Summa DC4. I bought it used in Nov of 2010. Runs great! I am currently still using it in my shop. I am selling because I will be losing my shop space. The owner of the shop has bought a printer and embroidery machine. Guess he saw how good I was doing with the business and decided that he would rather have his own equipment rather than contract thru me. I need to get $7,000.

BinaD

Re: Summa DC4 for sale

Post by BinaD » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 am

Please let me know the location and also what can be included with the printer. can you give more details about the current condition.
Please also let me know your contact details. Is it possible for you to ship internationally. If you can arrange for export worthy packing
for sea freight. Pick up from you place can be arranged. Is it possible to get some certification from Summa representative about the condition as we may not be able to inspect the machine. Can you let me know the best price.

BLUE SIGNMAN

Post by BLUE SIGNMAN » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm

jbnorris wrote:Need to sell my Summa DC4. I bought it used in Nov of 2010. Runs great! I am currently still using it in my shop. I am selling because I will be losing my shop space. The owner of the shop has bought a printer and embroidery machine. Guess he saw how good I was doing with the business and decided that he would rather have his own equipment rather than contract thru me. I need to get $7,000.
Is this still for sale? I am in Canada

jbnorris

Post by jbnorris » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:21 pm

No, sorry sold