New copy of Signlab 8 Print & Cut w/ thermal module for sale

Listings of used and surplus equipment, software, etc. for sale/trade/buy.
mattisme2003

New copy of Signlab 8 Print & Cut w/ thermal module for sale

Post by mattisme2003 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a copy of Signlab 8.0 Print & Cut/Cut Pro with the thermal module by Cadlinks for sale. I am asking $1000.

It is new in the box with all three cds, security dongle, manuals and the font poster. I have the original packing list and paperwork from cadlinks as well. The software comes in the original box, there are 3 cds, the install cd, the font cd and the driver cd. It also comes with a thermal module, which is a license file that you install once you get signlab installed on your computer. I will send the license files to update signlab to whoever buys it.

I purchased this a year ago with the intention of using it, however, I got scammed when purchasing a SUMMA DC4 and haven't had a use for it since. So it has just sat around for the past year. It should be good for any of you guys who might be using a gerber or summa thermal printer (because of the included thermal module). Please view the picture to see that all the booklets, cds, security key etc. is all there. If you have any questions please email me at: mattisme2003@yahoo.com

Thanks, Matt
Attachments
Signlab8.JPG
Signlab8.JPG (160.72 KiB) Viewed 3550 times

Rodi

Re: New copy of Signlab 8 Print & Cut w/ thermal module for sale

Post by Rodi » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Is this still available?

Thanks!